KLIK UNTUK TENGOK IKLAN YG COOL!

Saturday, February 25

Hye peeps, missing me? ahh, sure not.
Tak kisahla ade orang baca blog nie or tak, this is the place where i can say truthful things ever, kinda me in another world. when i do not want to talk, i'll write. Thanks to readers *klu adala* for spending ur times here btw. Cheers :)


I found my high school pictures, in my friend's album, Fatin Izzati. Credit this to her.  


  
spot me ;)






another one

Actually aku tak ingat pun bila gambar nie, tapi memandang costume kitorang tu, aku dah ingat yg nie event untuk rumah sukan, dinner tahunan rumah sukan time aku form 5. Sometimes it feels good reminiscing old times isnt it? 5 years together, will can't possibly erase them from my mind, those in pictures and didnt.






-i'll love you for a thousand more. 
-i miss my mom
THANKS FOR READING! FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENT(S) YA! :)

3 comments:

Diari Si Froggie said...

time ape nie? teringat time stdy2 dulu2.

wanafifey said...

jamuan akhir tahun, time form 5.. :)

wanafifey said...

jamuan akhir tahun, time form 5.. :)